1. Enterprise product E2E Data Release and management Owner: Project Key Dates charts release and tracking, ensures all of the impact from Development/Supply Chain/Manufacture/Marketing and other team’s assessments are incorporated from Data side, handle requirement change and control product data flow.
2. Support Program Manager (ODTL) on Project Management and co-work with functional teams on Project status tracking and Problem Solving.
3. Work with EC and other team, responsible for POR/T1/CSR and other planner document release and status tracking.
4. Supervise IT System and other function Owner Transition Impact.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, 2-5 years in technical field, Hardware Development or project management background a plus (not required)
2. Strong oral and written English communication skills
3. Ability to work with cross-functional teams